Every business has unique needs and their financing goals are equally unique. Commonwealth works with each customer to structure a lease transaction to meet YOUR financial targets, not ours, from the beginning of the transaction to the end.
- We can frequently accept your Master Lease Agreement
- Structure the type of lease that best fits your needs
- Quick turnaround on credit decisions
- Customized billing solutions created to meet your needs
- Vendor payments generally made within 48 hours of receiving fully-executed closing documents, ensuring you receive your equipment sooner
- Dedicated Lease Relations Specialist assigned as sole point of contact to respond to your requests and inquiries.
- Access to Commonwealth’s Asset Tracking system (“CAT”) which provides easy, expedient and real-time asset tracking data
- Mid-term upgrades
- Partial equipment returns
- Early buy-outs
End of Lease
- Commonwealth’s return dedicated return facility assures you of prompt audits
- Flexible notification prior to end of lease terms
- 30-day grace period permitted on returns
- Accept like for like or serial number substitutions on equipment