Commonwealth’s drive is to develop long-standing strategic partnerships with domestic corporations, by offering competitive lease rates and providing first class customer service. We possess the depth, skills, and capabilities necessary to work with large Fortune 1000 accounts. Financing with Commonwealth is an easy way to conserve capital and keep pace with technology, while increasing a company’s Tier-1 diversity spend because:
- We are an independent funding source
- We are NOT a broker – we hold both the debt and equity for the life of the lease
- We have the capacity and resources to handle transactions up to $20,000,000
- We are a WBENC Certified 100% woman owned Independent Leasing Company
Commonwealth listens carefully to each client and specifically tailors a lease program to meet their needs on both front end and back end processes.
- We provide quick approval turnaround for leasing decisions
- We can generate custom invoices to specific locations
- We work with your accounts payable department to create customized billing solutions
- We can offer the option of a single return location or multiple return locations across the country
Commonwealth provides each lessee with a dedicated Lease Relations Specialist as their sole point of contact to respond quickly to lessee requests for buyouts, extensions and returns. The Lease Relationship Specialist remains a resource for each lessee throughout the life of the lease.
- Our nationwide team is in place to respond timely to lessee requests for buyouts, extensions, and returns
- Vendor payments are made within 48 hours of receiving closing documents
- On-line asset tracking by lease schedule available for lessees