Commonwealth maintains a comprehensive business continuity plan, which is reviewed and updated on a regular basis. The plan provides for resumption of business activities within a matter of hours to days, depending upon the severity of the event. The intent of this Summary is to provide for efficiencies in communication during a disruptive occurrence.
Below is a summary of how Commonwealth will operate during a recovery-related occurrence:
- Our counsel, Greenberg Traurig LLP, in Philadelphia PA, retains a copy of our plan
- Our website www.ccclease.com will be available as an alternative means of communication
- Our business is not dependent on day-to-day access to funds and therefore, our plan, which has been completed and implemented, provides ample alternative communication abilities and maximum continued services to clients
- In the event of a serious business disruption affecting our offices, our telephone numbers will be re-routed to our offsite contingency office as soon as practicable. These numbers are as follows:
- Investor Hotline: (800) 249-3700
- All Other Inquiries: (877) 654-1500
- Main Office: (727) 450-0750
- While a serious event could temporarily affect our ability to communicate with our clients and business partners, the actual equipment assets owned by the Commonwealth programs are located throughout the country, and therefore, would not be jeopardized by any event affecting our home offices.